Do you want to tap into your full potential and seize big moments? Do you want to SCORE MORE RUNS and achieve accelerated improvements in CONSISTENCY, CONFIDENCE, SKILL and PERFORMANCE? Do you want to take your cricket to NEW LEVELS at a World Class facility in Cape Town?
Our SIMPLE CRICKET approach, developed over 20 years, combines our PROVEN Skills Development training with powerful Performance Coaching tools and habits that deliver lasting results for our clients in 20-25 hours of training, accelerating improvement and performance so you can SCORE MORE RUNS!
ELITE TRAINING CLIENTS INCLUDE: Click on their names to view their testimonials.
- Thomas Westley (England, England Lions and Essex CCC)
- Ryan ten Doeschate (Essex CCC Captain, Kolkata Knight Riders, Netherlands)
- Daniel Lawrence (England Lions and Essex CCC)
- Billy Godleman (Derby CCC Captain)
- Michael Richardson (Durham CCC)
- Ruaidhri Smith (Scotland, Glamorgan CCC)
- Michael Rippon (Netherlands, Otago Volts, Sussex CCC, Cape Cobras)
- Aaron Beard (Essex CCC and England U/19)
- Michael Pepper (Essex CCC)
- Alex Oxley (Warwickshire CCC Academy)
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT ELITE TRAINING:
Two of our local clients are Jono Bird (SA U/19) and Neil Brand (Northerns, TUKS First XI Captain) are two of the best young batting talents in South Africa who regularly seize big moments.
Jono Bird achievements in 2018:
- SA U19 vs England, 51 on debut and 142* in the second Youth ODI
- Man of the Match and Man of the Series vs England
- Senior Provincial debut for WP
- Century on List A debut for WP
- Youngest Player in the history of SA Cricket to score century on List A debut at 17 years of age
- South African Schools XI
- Cape Cobras Cubs
- WP U18
- 6 Hundreds in 2018
We’ve been fortunate to work with Jono since the age of 6. He has scored over 40 hundreds to date.
Neil Brand moved to Pretoria in January 2018. His achievements in 2018:
- SA Invitational XI vs Pakistan, scores of 38 and 71
- First Class debut for Northerns
- Personal best First Class score of 159
- Franchise debut for Titans
- Won T20 Varsity Cup (Captain), Leading run scorer, Player of the Tournament and Man of the Match in the final scoring 59* and taking 2/20.
- Won Pretoria Premier League (Captain)
- Won National Club Championship (Captain), leading run scorer, Man of the Match in final with 120 runs, Cricket South Africa National Club Champs Player of the Tournament.
- Won T20 Super Cup (Captain), Man of the Match
- Won SA University Week (Captain), Player of the Tournament and selected to captain the SA University XI in a Triangular Series against Emerging SA and Sri Lankan XI’s.
- 7 Hundreds in 2018
We’ve been fortunate to work with Neil since he was in Grade 8.
Join us for a custom Elite Training Program so you can tap into your full potential and play at your best more often.
HOW WILL ELITE TRAINING BENEFIT YOU?
- Learn our SIMPLE Batting approach so you can set up for SUCCESS, score MORE RUNS and be MORE CONSISTENT
- Create a mindset for success so you can UNLOCK your TRUE POTENTIAL and play at YOUR BEST more often
- Learn our powerful SINGULAR FOCUS technique so you can seize BIG MOMENTS
- Turn your inner voice from critical to confident so you can SKY-ROCKET your CONFIDENCE, PERFORMANCE and ENJOYMENT
- Learn the same setup and bat flow fundamentals used by AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli, Ricky Ponting, Sachin Tendulkar, Matthew Hayden and Jacques Kallis so you can score freely and strike the ball sweet like a Pro!
- Live video analysis so you can improve awareness of your game and achieve ACCELERATED IMPROVEMENTS in SKILL and TECHNIQUE
SKILLS AND HABITS FOR LONG TERM SUCCESS AS A PROFESSIONAL
- We will help you develop personalised measurable’s so you can self analyse, setup and train with consistency, increasing your CONSISTENCY and PERFORMANCE long term
- Learn to filter distractions so you can stay focused on the tasks that will bring you success
- Separate the person from the player so you can play with confidence and maintain focus, blocking out negative comments from coaches, players, press and fans
- Heightened self awareness for improved consistency, confidence, performance and enjoyment
- Improved access to your full potential so you can play at your best more often
- Fitness assessment and personalised training programme from the High Performance Centre at The Sport Science Institute of South Africa
- EyeGym training with Dr Sherryle Calder
Can’t afford to come to Cape Town? Ask about our ONLINE ELITE TRAINING