Are you looking for a fun sports activity during the school holidays? Do you want to boost confidence and improve technique in a fun learning environment? Would you like to benefit from coaching in small groups with individual attention?
Our highly skilled coaches create a fun learning environment where sound fundamentals are learnt. With a maximum of 8 players per coach, individual attention is guaranteed and so is time in the nets doing drills, developed over 20 years, proven to accelerate skills development and BOOST CONFIDENCE.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOLIDAY CLINICS:
We use the latest equipment including a speed gun to measure bowling speeds and the best Indoor Facility in Cape Town so we are unaffected by bad weather!
Each player receives a Cricket Academy certificate at our prize giving and stand a chance of winning awesome prizes sponsored by PUMA South Africa.
BONUS: Free Cricket Academy T-Shirt for first time attendance valued at R150
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CLINICS:
- 17-20 December 2018
Venue: WPCC Sport Centre, Ave de Mist Rondebosch
- 12 hours of group coaching (maximum of 8 players per coach)
- Includes our proven fundamentals developed over 20 years
- A Fun learning environment
- 1 hour of individual attention
- Bowling Speed Assessment
- Cricket Academy t shirt for first time attendance
- Cricket Academy certificate
- Access to World Class indoor and outdoor nets
- Sponsored prizes from PUMA South Africa
- Improved confidence and enjoyment
- Improved skills and technique
What to Bring:
- Predominantly white sports clothing
- Cricket Equipment (grade R-3 only need a bat)
- Sun block
- A hat
- Packed lunch (there is a tuck shop at the facility)