Do you want to tap into your full potential and seize big moments? Do you want to SCORE MORE RUNS and achieve the performances you know you’re capable of but just aren’t getting? Do you feel STUCK and no matter how hard you train, the performances and hundreds you desire just won’t come? What if there was a PROVEN 3 STEP PROCESS that you could learn that will help you score more runs and post the scores you know you are capable of?
SIMPLE BATTING is a 3 Step Process that has helped the Professional Cricketers we work with average 39% more than their career batting averages in under 20 hours of coaching.
It has helped players from U11 to List A, First Class and Youth International level score 48 HUNDRED’s including two DOUBLE HUNDRED’s over the past 15 months and 6 x BACK TO BACK HUNDREDS in the last 9 months
- Billy Godleman (Derbyshire CCC) scored 3 List A Hundreds in a row in the Royal London One day Cup
- Jono Bird (SA U19) scored back to back Youth International Hundreds vs Pakistan
- Michael Pepper (Essex CCC) scored back to back Hundreds for the 2nd XI
- Neil Brand (Titans, Northerns and TUKS) scored back to back Hundreds for Tuks
- Jono Bird (Bishops First XI) scored back to hundreds for Bishops
- Oli Whitehead (SACS U13) became the first player in the history of Cape Schools week to score back to back Hundreds.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT SIMPLE BATTING:
CLIENTS INCLUDE: Click on their names to view their testimonials.
- Thomas Westley (England, England Lions and Essex CCC)
- Ryan ten Doeschate (Essex CCC Captain, Kolkata Knight Riders, Netherlands)
- Daniel Lawrence (England Lions and Essex CCC)
- Billy Godleman (Derby CCC Captain)
- Michael Richardson (Durham CCC)
- Ruaidhri Smith (Scotland, Glamorgan CCC)
- Michael Rippon (Netherlands, Otago Volts, Sussex CCC, Cape Cobras)
- Aaron Beard (Essex CCC and England U/19)
- Michael Pepper (Essex CCC)
- Alex Oxley (Warwickshire CCC Academy)
Two of our local clients are Jono Bird (SA U/19) and Neil Brand (Northerns, TUKS First XI Captain) are two of the best young batting talents in South Africa who regularly seize big moments.
Jono Bird achievements in 2018:
- SA U19 vs England, 51 on debut and 142* in the second Youth ODI
- Man of the Match and Man of the Series vs England
- Senior Provincial debut for WP
- Century on List A debut for WP
- Youngest Player in the history of SA Cricket to score century on List A debut at 17 years of age
- South African Schools XI
- Cape Cobras Cubs
- WP U18
- 6 Hundreds in 2018
We’ve been fortunate to work with Jono since the age of 6. He has scored over 40 hundreds to date.
Neil Brand moved to Pretoria in January 2018. His achievements in 2018:
- SA Invitational XI vs Pakistan, scores of 38 and 71
- First Class debut for Northerns
- Personal best First Class score of 159
- Franchise debut for Titans
- Won T20 Varsity Cup (Captain), Leading run scorer, Player of the Tournament and Man of the Match in the final scoring 59* and taking 2/20.
- Won Pretoria Premier League (Captain)
- Won National Club Championship (Captain), leading run scorer, Man of the Match in final with 120 runs, Cricket South Africa National Club Champs Player of the Tournament.
- Won T20 Super Cup (Captain), Man of the Match
- Won SA University Week (Captain), Player of the Tournament and selected to captain the SA University XI in a Triangular Series against Emerging SA and Sri Lankan XI’s.
- 7 Hundreds in 2018
We’ve been fortunate to work with Neil since he was in Grade 8.
Join us for a custom Elite Training Program so you can tap into your full potential and play at your best more often.