You’ve made a smart move and taken the first step to securing YOUR Child’s place so they can have FUN and IMPROVE their cricketing SKILLS with INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION in 4 days WITHOUT being affected by bad weather in the upcoming June/July School Holidays!
We’ve helped 1000’s of young cricketers IMPROVE their Skills and more than DOUBLE THEIR CONFIDENCE over the past 16 years.
“A fantastic offering and I will gladly send my boys again and again…” Kalpana Kanjee
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OUR HOLIDAY CLINICS:
YOU HAVE QUESTIONS?
We know you’ve probably attended a Cricket Holiday Clinic in the past and were probably horribly underwhelmed by what you received.
Was your experience something like this?
Large numbers with your child standing around doing nothing most of the time feeling excluded. No time spent in the nets developing new skills so your child didn’t improve and when it rained they just sat around in a change room.
At the end of the clinic the “best players” were singled out for prizes leaving your child feeling inferior.
If it went something like that you’ll be pleased to know NONE of those things happen as we’ve put steps in place over the past 16 years to ensure they never happen and if they do, we’ll refund you!
3 COMMONLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Will my child be one of many getting no attention? Your child will receive INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION and leave a better player in 4 days without being excluded or neglected. We limit the number of players to a maximum of 8 players per coach.
Will my child improve? Your Child will spend time in the nets everyday with our highly skilled coaches developing their skills with our PROVEN batting and bowling fundamentals so they can leave a better cricketer with BOOSTED confidence and the ability to score more runs and take more wickets!
What if it rains? Training takes place in the indoor centre at WPCC so we are unaffected by bad weather
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 12 hours of group coaching with a maximum of 8 players per coach where you’ll learn: R980 Value
- The Setup and Bat Flow used by the best players in the World so you can time improve your timing and score more runs
- Our bowling alignment drills proven to INCREASE SPEED and ACCURACY so you can take more wickets and concede less runs
- Our skill accelerating drills so you can develop the skills and technique to score more runs, take more wickets and contribute more consistently in matches
- A Fun learning environment that stimulates learning and growth
- 1 Hour of individual attention R380 Value
- so you can achieve accelerated improvements in your confidence, skills, technique and performance
- Bowling Speed Assessment R200 Value
- so you can track improvements in your bowling technique from day 1 to day 4
- Cricket Academy t shirt R150 Value for first time attendance
- Parent Playbook: How to Skyrocket Your Child’s Confidence R195 Value
- Cricket Academy certificate R50 Value
- Improved CONFIDENCE and ENJOYMENT PRICELESS
- Access to World Class indoor and outdoor nets so you can train in the best conditions to improve your game
- Sponsored prizes from PUMA South Africa R250
- Everyone stands a chance of winning something through our lucky draw at the end of the clinic
- Sibling discounts available
TOTAL VALUE R2 205
INVESTMENT FOR 4 DAYS? R695!
“I went from U10C to U11A! … the coaches at The Cricket Academy really know what they are talking about.” Matthew Short (RBPS)
NUMBERS ARE LIMITED AND BOOKING IS ESSENTIAL SO SECURE YOUR PLACE NOW AND FILL IN THE CONTACT FORM
UPCOMING HOLIDAY CLINICS:
Clinic 1: 24-27 June 2019
Clinic 2: 1-4 July 2019
Venue: WPCC Sport Centre, Ave de Mist Rondebosch
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HOLIDAY CLINICS:
WHAT TO BRING:
- Predominantly white sports clothing
- Grade 4-7 full cricket kit, Grade R-3 a cricket bat
- Sun block
- A hat
- Packed lunch (there is a tuck shop at the facility)